History of the Church

Trinity Church Trinity Church was born out of a tent revival conducted by the Rev. C.C. Hurst in 1954 held down by the old cotton mill in Cuero, Texas. As a result of the mighty move of the Spirit, a small congregation grew after nearly three months of faithful ministry. That same year Trinity was chartered with the Pentecostal Church of God headquartered in Joplin, Missouri. In its history Trinity has seen eight individual pastors with a majority of the pastoral responsibility carried by Rev. L.C. Barnett (22 years) and Dr. Les Crawford (24 years).   In 1970, a young travelling evangelist came to Cuero to minister and would be blessed to find his bride and partner in ministry from one of the church's families. Now, some thirty-seven years later, that couple returns to serve as Senior Pastors to the congregation that nurtured and established their early ministries as evangelists and pastors. From the humble beginnings of a canvas tent, through a small wood frame building on a corner lot, the church has been blessed by the Lord to have a structure with a seating capacity of 300 and hold possession of the entire city block.   With its roots firmly established in the spiritual traditions of the Pentecostal movement, this body of believers maintains its adherence to the core of the Truth of the Spirit of God in accordance to the Word of God in both practice and worship. While keeping true to the foundations of the spiritual walk of faith established by its founders, Trinity Church is proud to be a vital and relevant part of any modern spirit-filled believer's life.
[Not a valid template]